The Path



"Knowing others is wisdom; Knowing the self is enlightenment; Mastering others requires force; Mastering the self needs strength"
Lao Tzu

"Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.”
Carl Gustav Jung

Thursday, June 23, 2011

What a 48 Hours

Been keeping abreast of this lulzSec issue which has been like sifting through turds looking for truffles. Gonna take most of friday evening off I think to rest, so will probably film a full roundup of the esonews before weekend and get that up. There's still alot going on of course.

If anyone hasn't noticed I've chained this block to the esotruthica Blog, which is now my primary blog for freedom news.



Still trying to get my video production process streamlined, the videos I've been producing this week have been kind of a nice way to test and see how quickly I can reasonably turn around quick news and blog reports. Once I've filmed a news post my first job is to cut out all the chaff, for a 10 minute news post that process takes about 20 minutes for mistakes and similar, also syncing sound, then I have to sort the intro. The new intro is colour coded like pokemon because.....well why the hell not? I went for red for news style updates and Blue for longer episodes with a more documentary like feel (such as the episode on fox news reptiles.

If I want to put news specific items on the custom screens it takes about 10 minutes to arrange them into my template but 30 minutes or so to render. and then adding annotations and similar, so it's still a fairly long process.

But still, it's nice to be able to start making much more content again.

I like to keep abreast of news events from inside the "freedom scene", so when I'm not producing video's (3 within the last 48 hours I think I've found a reasonable limit.) I have to stay abreast of other important stuff.

I do that in forums at tpuc.org, fmotl.com and thinkfree.co.uk

Seems the best place for uk based news other than scouring the MSM is voxrox.co at the moment. I also try and listen to the freedom revolution radio blog by . That features the work of paul verge and james corbett, and is the definitive educational source for critical thinking. Definately awesome stuff.

Once all that's done I'm pretty much beat.

Hehe, good times

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment