The Path



"Knowing others is wisdom; Knowing the self is enlightenment; Mastering others requires force; Mastering the self needs strength"
Lao Tzu

"Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.”
Carl Gustav Jung

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Waking Up

Hey Guys,

Wow, a year already, hehe. Okay, had some confusion over the last year on where I wanted this blog to go, It was origonally supposed to just be a blog on law and waking up and stuff, now I suppose it'll be a more personal side of my blog in regards to esotruthica.

So, as I have random thoughts and similar, be prepared to hear all about them here, at chop wood, carry water. The blog for Rich of the craig family.....or rich of the family craig, whichever. I pulled out of esotruthica live after it failed to garner much enthusiasm, and as a result have much more time to do the stuff I really love doing, like pushing the boundaries of my video editing and discussing global polotics and law.

So I hope to update you all soon,

Nameste
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment